Tuesday, September 30, 2014

TCK dictionary from Communicating Across Boundaries (link)

Hello all. I haven't forgotten or abandoned this. My mind has just been elsewhere (like the many, many educational theories I have been writing papers on). I just discovered a great post from Communicating Across Boundaries, another very well done TCK blog. This post offers 20 words that fit beautifully into the TCK experience, calling them the TCK dictionary. Here is a small exerpt:

There are some words that describe better than others the TCK journey. Some of them don’t exist in the English language, so for the English speaker we rely on words from other places, languages. In this post I’ve compiled twenty words that I believe best describe the TCK experience. Some are funny, some are sad, but all work well when we struggle to articulate our particular journey.


Find the rest of it here. How have you seen these words resonate in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment